Become a Patient
Nothing is more important than your family’s health and well-being.
When you choose a St. Joseph Health Medical Group primary care physician,
you have access to comprehensive care for your whole family at every stage
– from pediatrics to internal medicine and everything in between.
It all adds up to more for you and your family – more doctors, locations,
programs and services, and ultimately, more peace of mind and better access
to excellent care throughout the community.
If you have a PPO Health Insurance Plan
St. Joseph Health Medical Group accepts most major PPO health plans.
To establish care with an St. Joseph Health Medical Group primary care
physician, you may call their office directly.
You may also
click here for a complete list of all PPO health plans that St. Joseph Health Medical
If you have a HMO Health Insurance Plan
1. St. Joseph Health Medical Group primary care physicians participate
in commercial and senior HMO plans that are part of the Meritage Medical Network.
2. These plans are listed on our website.
Click here to view.
3. To select an St. Joseph Health Medical primary care physician, contact
the member services department listed on your health insurance card.
4. Provide the name of the physician you have selected and specify you
want to join the Meritage Medical Network (HMO network).
5. Confirm your selection with your health plan. Be sure to verify that
the St. Joseph Health Medical primary care physician’s name is listed
on your new health insurance ID card and is associated with Meritage Medical Network.